Puraran English and Surfing School
Study English in mini-groups, 4 hours a day, six days a week. Groups are formed according to the level of language proficiency: from beginner to advanced. The class focuses on speaking, but grammar, reading, tongue twisters, and idiomatic expressions are also included. With advanced English speakers, the focus is on business vocabulary, written English, or topics based on student’s request. All necessary materials for the classes are included in price. English lessons are held in cozy gazebos right on the beach!
From $560 per week
What is included:
- 24 hours of English per week (4 hours Monday-Saturday)
- Accommodation (Living right on the Pacific coast)
- Surfing every day except Sunday
- Private sandy beach 24/7
- Intellectual and sports games, quests, barbecue party, karaoke, fires on the beach
- Communication with native speakers 24 hours a day (with a break for sleep)
- On Sunday – island tours
1. English classes 4 hours per day, six days a week with native speaker teachers in mini-groups (3-5 people). All study materials.
2.Accommodation in the Puraran Pacific Surfers Paradise Beach Resort (Puraran Pacific Surfers Paradise Beach Resort), use of all camping resources, its own secluded sandy beach.
4. Daily surfing lessons with professional instructors, all the necessary equipment is provided free of charge (A refundable deposit of $100 for the surfboard is required).
5. Weekend Tours.
6. Games, quests, entertainment, themed parties, and barbecue parties on the beach.
7. Transfer from the airport or jetty port.
8. Visa extension assistance. In case a student wishes to extend his/her studies and stay more than 30 days in the Philippines.
9. Housekeeping, laundry.
No hidden fees
1. International and domestic flights to Manila (the capital of the Philippines) and Catanduanes Island. You can purchase tickets online, our manager will recommend you the best options.
2. Additional expenses: souvenirs, alcohol, etc.
3. Additional services of the English and surf camp: massage, motorbike rental, etc.
4. Optional excursions not included in the package: boat trips, trips to other islands (Karamoan, Luzon).
5. Travel insurance (optional).
6. Medical insurance (optional).
Double – $1,125
Single – $1,238
Double – $2,245
Single – $2,470
Double – $560
Single – $616