Puraran English and Surfing School Program Sport
Puraran English and Surfing School
Our professional surfing instructors will teach you how to surf. Instruction on the beach are followed by practice in the ocean!
Our instructors are the elite among the Filipino surfers, many of them are multiple champions of international and local surfing competitions! The main difference between Puraran English and Surf School and other surfing schools is that we offer individual surfing lessons! The first few days the training is one on one with the instructor, he is at the complete disposal of the student: he prompts, helps to feel the wave, pushes the board, corrects mistakes. No other surfing school in the world is offering an individual approach!
From $469 per week
What is included:
- Surfing 6 day per week
- Accommodation (Living right on the Pacific coast)
- Communication with surfers from all over the world
- Private sandy beach 24/7
- Intellectual and sports games, quests, barbecue party, karaoke, fires on the beach
- Island tours on Sundays
1. Daily surfing lessons with professional instructors, all the necessary equipment is provided free of charge (A refundable deposit of $100 for the surfboard is required).
2.Accommodation in the Puraran Pacific Surfers Paradise Beach Resort (Puraran Pacific Surfers Paradise Beach Resort), use of all camping resources, its own secluded sandy beach.
4. Weekend Tours.
5. Games, quests, entertainment, themed parties, and barbecue parties on the beach.
6. Transfer from the airport or jetty port.
7. Visa extension assistance. In case a student wishes to extend his/her studies and stay more than 30 days in the Philippines.
8. Housekeeping, laundry.
No hidden fees
1. Interntioal and domestic flights to Manila (the capital of the Philippines) and Catanduanes Island. You can purchase tickets online, our manager will reccommend you the best options.
2. Additional expenses: souvenirs, alcohol, etc.
3. Additional services of the english and surf camp: massage, motorbike rental, etc.
4. Optional excursions not included in the package: boat trips, trips to other islands (Karamoan, Luzon).
5. Travel insurance (optional).
6. Medical insurance (optional).
Doulbe – $938
Signle – $1,032
Doulbe – $1,876
Signle – $2,064
Doulbe – $469
Signle – $516