Paradise English Boracay School
Language Camp for Children.
English Language Camp for Children run from 1 to 12 weeks and are designed for students between ages 4-17 wanting to improve their English language skills while enjoying the summer or winter break in the Philippines. In addition to improving your conversation skills, you will increase your vocabulary and enhance your fluency. Class activities may include debates, guest speakers, forums, media (news clips, talk shows and interviews), contact assignments, class exchanges, oral presentations, problem solving activities, field trips and useful every day phrases. Students are encouraged to participate actively in class.
After class students get to enjoy daily outdoor activities supervised by our native speaking teachers which will let them practice their English with the local people and experience the wonders of Boracay and the Philippines through guided social activities.
From $445 per week.
What is included:
- 25 hours of English per week (5 hours Monday-Friday)
- 2 hours indoor / outdoor activities daily.
- Weekday lunch and dinner.
- School books and all activity materials.
- One of the best beach 5 min from the school.
- Intellectual and sports games.
- Communication with native speakers 24 hours a day
1. English classes 5 hours per day, five days a week with native speaker teachers.
2. 2 hours of activities daily.
3. Lunch and dinner at school.
4. Games and sport activities at school.
5. Visa extension assistance. In case a student wishes to extend his/her studies and stay more than 30 days in the Philippines.
No hidden fees
1. International and domestic flights to Manila (the capital of the Philippines) and Boracay Island. You can purchase tickets online, our manager will rec commend you the best options.
2. School registration fee $100.
3. Airport transfer.
4. Special Study Permit (required for all students studying in the Philippines) $140
5. Additional expenses: souvenirs, alcohol, etc.
6. Optional excursions: boat trips, trips to other islands.
7. Travel insurance (optional).
8. Medical insurance (optional).
Without accommodation -$825
With accommodation -$1,015
Without accommodation -$1,375
With accommodation -$1,695
Without accommodation -$345
With accommodation -$425
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||8 weeks||12 weeks|
|Dorm, shared room, lunch||$390||$748||$1,073||$1,301||$2,602||$3,903|
|Dorm, single room, lunch||$479||$919||$1,318||$1,598||$3,196||$4,794|
|Dorm, deluxe room, lunch||$547||$1,049||$1,504||$1,824||$3,648||$5,472|
|Home stay with the teacher, single room, full board.||$500||$959||$1,375||$1,668||$3,336||$5,004|
|Hotel, single room, no meals||$646||$1,182||$1,576||$2,018||$4,036||$6,054|