Do you need help preparing to pass the IELTS, the TOEFL, TOEIC, or any OTHER English proficiency exam?
Our American teachers can help you improve your English!
Our training focuses upon all four of the major test areas (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing). You can do it in beautiful Cebu or online at your home. You can study four (4) hours or five (5) hours per day depending upon how intense you want your training to be. The cost is figured on the number of hours you choose, but if two or more students want to study together then rates for groups are lower.
From $355 per week.
What is included:
- 20 hours of English per week (4 hours Monday-Friday)
- All clases are tought by America teachers
- Personalized coaching from American teachers
- All printed study material for the course
- TWO (2) mini-exam exercises each week. (These are shorter versions of the real exams but with half the number of questions in each section.)
- Special vocabulary studies
- ONE (1) FULL practice exam every two (2) weeks
- Enrollment can be as short as 1 week or as long as several months!
- Affordable housing is available.
1. English classes 4 hours per day, five days a week with American teachers.
2. Personalized coaching from American teachers
3. All printed study material for the course
4. TWO (2) mini-exam exercises each week. (These are shorter versions of the real exams but with half the number of questions in each section.)
5. Special vocabulary studies
6. ONE (1) FULL practice exam every two (2) weeks
7. Airport transfers.
8. Use of the school facility.
9. Coffee and drinking water at school.
10. Secure locker at school.
11. Travel assistance.
12. Immigration assistance.
13. Medical expenses – if covered by our insurance!**
No hidden fees
1. International and domestic flights to the Philippines. You can purchase tickets online, our manager will recommend you the best options.
2. Meals, food, and snacks.
3. Personal transportation in the city.
4. Laundry service.
5. Local cell phone service.
6. Immigration expenses.
7. Medical expenses – if not covered by our insurance**.
8. Additional expenses: souvenirs, alcohol, etc.
9. Optional excursions: boat trips, trips to other islands.
Without accommodation -$710
Shared dorm – $881
Home stay – $994
Apartment – $1,136
Without accommodation -$1,420
Shared dorm – $1,761
Home stay – $1,988
Hotel – $2,272
More than 8 weeks
Contact us for more details on discounts
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||8 weeks||12 weeks|
|Dorm, shared room, lunch||$390||$748||$1,073||$1,301||$2,602||$3,903|
|Dorm, single room, lunch||$479||$919||$1,318||$1,598||$3,196||$4,794|
|Dorm, deluxe room, lunch||$547||$1,049||$1,504||$1,824||$3,648||$5,472|
|Home stay with the teacher, single room, full board.||$500||$959||$1,375||$1,668||$3,336||$5,004|
|Hotel, single room, no meals||$646||$1,182||$1,576||$2,018||$4,036||$6,054|